.NET / JAVA Software Engineer (F/M) | Lisbon
We are looking for Software Engineer to join our Development team to be involved in the development of our solutions.
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for software development of next generation tools throughout the Software Development Lifecycle. Specifically, this role requires software build, test, documentation and handoff to operations. Work independently and as a team member to deliver business value. Use object oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To join our Team, YOU must HAVE:
- A degree on computer sciences or similar;
- More than 4 years of experience in simillar functions;
- Strong skills on analysis and application design;
- Strong knowledge on:
- Software design patterns;
- UML modeling;
- Server side technologies: .NET (WCF, WEB API, .Net Core), Java (EE);
- Layered architectures;
- ORM frameworks such as Entity Framework, Hibernate;
- SQL and database tuning;
- NoSQL Databases is also importante;
- Distributed architectures and micro-services;
- Security & Web security related technologies (PKI, Symmetric & asymmetric cryptography);
- Strong knowledge on Web technologies (such as HTTP, WebSockets, WebServices and their support and implementation on JAVA and .NET);
- Unit & Integration testing;
- Test-first development methodologies;
- Continuous Integration & Delivery scenarios;
- DEVOps (Basics).
And YOU must:
- Like to work closely with the customers;
- Like technical problems and their solutions;
- Have good analytical skills;
- Want to work in a structured and methodical way to achieve high quality deliveries;
- Have a burning interest for programming.
If you feel that you've got what it takes to be our Saphety Software Engineer, APPLY NOW!!!