As Saphety’s System Administrator you will join our IT/IS team, which is responsible for Saphety’s technological Infrastructure and Supporting Services (DataCenter Services and Assets, Application Lifecycle Management, Business Continuity, Billing Processes).
You will Implement, Administer, Monitor and Act upon, ensuring services and systems are available and performing normally to support business operations.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining servers and networks;
- Implementing, Administering and Monitoring network shared services such as NFS and SMB shares, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems;
- Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues;
- Designing backup policies for safeguarding Data, and recovering in the event any hindrances may occur;
- Performing system upgrades following new releases;
- Administering Active Directory Users and Assets;
- Ensuring high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output; And
- Updating internal documentation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To join our Team, YOU must HAVE:
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Technical experienced skills:
- Systems Administration:
- Microsoft Windows Server;
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- Microsoft Failover Cluster Implementation and Management;
- Elastic Search Distributed Search and Analytics;
- RabbitMQ Message Broker;
- Virtualization and Cloud Services Administration and Management:
- Microsoft Azure;
- VMWare VSphere Enterprise;
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Administration and Management:
- SalesForce Administration and Management:
- Sales Cloud;
- Service Cloud (CRM);
- Programming in Microsoft Powershell;
- Professional Working Proficiency/Independent User in written and spoken English (Cambridge FCE, IELTS Level 5 and above will be valued).
If you feel that you´ve got what it takes, apply now!