Revenue Assurance & Analytics Manager
As Saphety’s Revenue Assurance & Analytics Manager you will manage our revenue assurance & analytics team, which is responsible to ensure compliance with Saphety billing policies, to manage revenue capture and relationships with clients.
You will report directly to our CFO.
- Managing and monitoring revenue control processes;
- Setting and implementing the strategy for identifying and recovering revenue leakage;
- Serve as the subject matter expert regarding cash flow and revenue analysis;
- Own the end-to-end revenue booking and analysis process, including data ingestion, analytics, and validation;
- Ensure adequate internal and external audit controls and documentation;
- Create efficient processes and manage multiple workflows with various stakeholders;
- Develop a reporting framework and dashboards that provide insights regarding revenue and profitability to senior management and clients;
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed;
- Managing customer relations and contractual KPIs and obligations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To join our Team, YOU must HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Management or IT/IS Management;
- 3+ years of relevant revenue assurance experience
- Experience in Billing Systems in Telco’s / Utilities or SaaS companies
- Adaptability to different stakeholders, audiences, and environments;
- A demonstrated track record of process improvements and automation leveraging collaborative technology
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively to senior management;
- A strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
If you feel that you´ve got what it takes, apply now!