Product Marketing Specialist (F/M) | Lisbon
As a Saphety Product Marketing Specialist, you’ll have an important role of ensuring the whole lifecycle of our products.
Among others, our Marketing Specialist must:
- Be responsible for the success, quality, cost management and delivery of a product, product group or complex project in the whole product lifecycle as defined in the portfolio;
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market;
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products;
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them;
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products;
- Contributes to the efficiency, effectiveness and improvement of processes used in own area;
- Gain market & customer insight:
- Constantly evaluate competitive products on basis of publicly available information to ensure his/her product is on-par or competitive in the current market;
- Conducts interviews, participates in customer events.
- Contributes to related communities;
- Identifies opportunities and drives innovation in respective topics and domains of the functional role;
- Actively follows and shares developments and trends regarding Saphety and complimentary partner service and solution offerings, industry trends and other topic areas relevant for the respective domain.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To join our company as a Product Marketing Specialist, YOU must HAVE:
- 5 to 6 years of experience in Product Marketing (Pre-Sales experience will also be considered);
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service or Cloud delivery model;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken);
- Experience working with customers in a sales, consulting, or support capacity.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be our next Product Marketing Specialist, APPLY NOW!